- Jesse Russell on Looking for Houses for Sale in Arizona? Look first at Fountain Hills.
- Northpole on Lot Sales are Hot in Eagles Nest
- Concernedowner on Lot Sales are Hot in Eagles Nest
- Landscape Small Backyard | home fountains >> home fountains Images | home fountains Pictures! on Looking to build or buy a home in Arizona? Consider Fountain Hills!
- Shelley Johnson on Beautiful Desert Landscaping
Category Archives: Fountain Hills
The spectacular geiser in Fountain Hills has been a popular venue for events and holiday celebrations, and this fourth of July will be no disappointment. The celebration this year features (a Fountain Hills first) a nighttime skydiving drop into Fountain … Continue reading
As the real estate market ebbs and flows, it’s great to see new custom homes springing up in the gated custom lot community of Eagles Nest. Located on the eastern slopes of the McDowell Mountains at the end of Golden … Continue reading
Have you been to a spring training ballgame yet? Attending a Cactus League Spring Training game is the best! The weather is perfect, the stadiums allow for up-close viewing of the games, and some of the best teams practice in … Continue reading
February is the time of year when the weekends are full of fun and fabulous things to do in Fountain Hills Arizona. There are many outdoor activities and events in which to choose. I’m going to share two of my … Continue reading