- Jesse Russell on Looking for Houses for Sale in Arizona? Look first at Fountain Hills.
- Northpole on Lot Sales are Hot in Eagles Nest
- Concernedowner on Lot Sales are Hot in Eagles Nest
- Landscape Small Backyard | home fountains >> home fountains Images | home fountains Pictures! on Looking to build or buy a home in Arizona? Consider Fountain Hills!
- Shelley Johnson on Beautiful Desert Landscaping
Category Archives: Things To Do
The spectacular geiser in Fountain Hills has been a popular venue for events and holiday celebrations, and this fourth of July will be no disappointment. The celebration this year features (a Fountain Hills first) a nighttime skydiving drop into Fountain … Continue reading
Calling all golfers…now is the perfect time to schedule your tee time. With five public and one private golf course in Fountain Hills and nearby Fort McDowell, plus a few more in Rio Verde, you have plenty of choices to … Continue reading
Have you been to a spring training ballgame yet? Attending a Cactus League Spring Training game is the best! The weather is perfect, the stadiums allow for up-close viewing of the games, and some of the best teams practice in … Continue reading
It’s that time of year when folks either visit the Valley of the Sun or want to visit. Two of my “top of mind” things to do during spring in Arizona include viewing the beautiful wildflowers in bloom and enjoying … Continue reading